Funded companies have made it past the first major hurdle, but are not yet out of danger. Most need to build out infrastructure, add executive talent, and
broaden the product offering.
Angen works with funded companies to help them enter the second phase of their existence. An important element of this is finding follow-up financing that will enable
them to embark on future expansion plans.
- Redefine milestones, marketing & financial goals
- Widen geographic presence
- Examine partnering options
- Initiate strategic planning
Prepare for Additional Funding
- Adapt financial policies to current investor base
- Update investor presentation
Diversify Funding Base
- Expanded introduction to our investor network